And even better I have a quick way of making them so I can cover tables even quicker.
So to start I grab the following;
- My trusty Hot Glue gun, you could use PVA or tacky glue, but this is faster.
- Tongue depressors, the thing doctors stick in your mouth then get you to say 'Ahh'.
- Clump foliage, a spongy green material, mine is made by Woodland Scenics.
- Left over fences from the paper terrain Russian buildings I made a while back.
- Army Painter Rat Fur Brown spray, though any brown spray would do, this is what I had to hand.
Pretty neat and does the job.
'But what about the leftover fences?' I hear you ask, simple, hedgerows need breaks, both aesthetically and game wise. (A path of unrestricted movement.) So a few gates are needed, I put a gate in every fourth line of hedges quite simply by cutting up the left over fences.
And hot glue them to the middle of a stick.